Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4-14 5:20 a.m.

They believe Cody's core temp will be at 96 around 6:30. That is when they will take him off the hypothermia machine. They are going to let his body do the rest of the work at getting to the 98.6 degrees. They said he will shiver and that is getting his body temp back up. His blood pressure had spiked up. But they got that back down. His heart was doing what I think they call dfib? Don't quote me on that. I've been in and out of sleep! The top part and bottom part were not beating together. They were fluttering. That has fixed itself and is a sign of trauma. Which we knew. I know I've been asking you to pray at every post. But here pretty soon his body is going to be doing the work. We really have to pray that it works and God has healed our little man. He's kinda being stubborn about things and he's not even conscious! But that's Cody Joe! Please keep him in your prayers this morning and throughout the day. I will continue to update. Keep praying....keep praying....keep praying!

"Since my youth, O God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds." Psalms 71:17

No comments:

Post a Comment